This role requires a passionate Chelsea Peers fan, a team player who will be an advocate of all things ‘Chelsea Peers‘. Our digital channels (e-commerce/social platforms) are a way for us to continually engage with our community, you’ll be increasing awareness of Chelsea Peers by asset creation. You’ll work across all aspects of our brand expression, but you’ll have a strong focus on graphics.
This role is made for a natural creative – a content creator, a stickler for detail. You must have knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics and (videos). You’ll be given the opportunity to test new things, as well as have a direct impact on the creative content & bringing new ideas for engagement forward.
Reporting directly to the Brand Marketing Team Lead and Ecom Manager. You’ll need to be self-motivated, detail-orientated, have strong creative skills and buckets full of enthusiasm.
• Support the creative team in the delivery of all types of graphic assets for all our digital platforms such as the website, e-mail Marketing, paid and organic social media channels.
• Take responsibility for the successful delivery of ongoing content, campaign or project from planning > briefing > publishing.
• Content ideas for key collection launches, retail calendar dates and campaigns.
• Balance multiple priorities & projects; ensure all assets are delivered on time.
• Assume responsibility for the accuracy of work, supporting relevant cross-team quality processes.
• Develop personally by keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and opportunities.
• Positively support and demonstrate Chelsea Peers’ values, personality and essence.
Key Skill Requirements
• Strong creative skills for both all forms of graphics with a willingness to try new things & develop skills.
• An understanding of digital channels and digital marketing with a strong instinct for the brand positioning and aesthetic or the willingness to learn.
• Excellent communication skills – both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate keen attention to detail, speed and an eye for creativity
• A hands-on individual who can take control and responsibility of both video and imagery content.
• Organisational, time management and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
Flexible remote working / Studio in Hammersmith
Email : email@example.com